The Amyuni PDF Creator is a powerful tool designed to enable software developers to perform the following:
- Create, view, edit, annotate, and print PDF and PDF/A documents
- Create and fill-out PDF forms
- Create complex documents, forms, and reports and save them in various formats such as PDF, XPS, HTML, RTF, Excel or a multitude of graphic format
PDF Creator is based on our internal developments and does not rely on external Open-Source PDF libraries.
- Fast and lightweight .NET class library and set of controls with small footprint make it easy to distribute with your applications.
- Provided as 32 and 64-bit managed code .NET assemblies.
- Create PDFs that comply with the PDF/A-1b or PDF/A-1a ISO Standard while embedding your custom XMP metadata.
- XPS document support: Supports loading XPS documents and exporting documents into XPS format.
- Edit and print PDF documents programmatically without any user interaction.
- Create tagged or structured PDFs as defined by the PDF specs. Structured PDFs are easier to edit and export to other applications.
- Comment and annotate PDFs with sticky notes, highlighters, stamps, lines, frames and more.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com