PDF Render Center (PDF Server) enables you to convert documents with batch jobs and to process PDF files. It can also be easily integrated into existing document management systems. PDF Render Center is perfect for small and midsize businesses that want to minimise the use of paper documents while automatically managing thousands of documents. It allows more efficient processing of a greater number of documents while reducing or even eliminating the costs of copying and archiving.
PDF Render Center (PDF RC) converts all your mission-critical documents, as well as data from electronic sources, into PDF documents and/or images. The newly created PDFs are then available on the back-end and can be administered in your database as well as in document management and content management systems. The files can be systematically organised, archived, password-protected and transmitted with PDF RC. In addition, you can define and optimise an enterprise-wide document workflow.
- PDF Render Center converts:
- All data formats that can be printed from any software Installation of this software on a server is required
- Text files (ANSI and Unicode), RTF files (rich text format)
- HTML files or Web sites
- Raster images (JPEG, TIFF, etc.)
- PDF documents or pages
- MS Office files incl. import of MS Office metadata, such as links, table of contents (TOC), form fields and control elements, as well as comments, from Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents
- PDF Render Center exports files as: PDF, PDF/A, text (ANSI or Unicode), or images (JPEG, TIFF, etc.), incl. multi page TIFF files
- PDF Render Center offers several communication possibilities between the end-user and PDF RC in a network (Internet Explorer, Outlook, etc.). All versions are based on standard software
- There are many methods for exporting documents from PDF RC to end-users: copy to a folder, send as an attachment, etc.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org