PDF Suite provides all the functionalities and features of PDF Converter and PDF Creator ActiveX in one product, for integration into the developer’s application. PDF Converter is a tool that can be used to convert from existing documents from virtually any Windows application to PDF format. PDF Creator is designed to create new documents, forms, and reports or edit documents already in PDF format.
PDF Suite ActiveX is based on our internal developments and does not rely on external Open-Source PDF libraries.
- Microsoft WHQL certified for all Windows 32 and 64-bit platforms from XP to Windows 8.
- Fast and lightweight ActiveX and COM set of components with small footprint make it easy to distribute with your applications.
- Provided as 32 and 64-bit ActiveX controls.
- High performance and reliability: Create PDF documents in a fraction of the time needed with other tools.
- Create PDFs that comply with the PDF/A-1b or PDF/A-1a ISO Standard while embedding your custom XMP metadata. PDF/X-1 and PDF/X-3 standards are also supported through PDF Converter.
- Versatile: Standard PDF features are all available plus a number of features that developers will not find elsewhere.
- XPS document support: Supports loading XPS documents and exporting documents into XPS format.
- Edit and print PDF documents programmatically without any user interaction.
- Create tagged or structured PDFs as defined by the PDF specs. Structured PDFs are easier to edit and export to other applications.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com