PDFm@il converts all types of documents and printing reports into universal PDF format for transmission via a messaging service client for Microsoft Windows users. It is available in the following Editions:
- PDFm@il Express: a standalone Edition that includes a direct link with the messaging service, a direct convert and click option and PDF document compression. This Edition cannot be updated to later versions
- PDFm@il Professional: available as a standalone and network product that includes MSI deployment, merging of documents into a single PDF (concatenation), password and/or locking of some operations and automatic search of e-mail addresses contained in documents, hyperlinks and table content interactive management. It supports Microsoft Windows XP, 2000 and 2003 only
- PDFm@il SDK: interface PDFm@il with Microsoft Windows applications to automate the creation and sending out of PDF documents from external applications
- PDFm@il TSE/Citrix: supports Metaframe and TSE
- PDFm@il Corporate: minimum order of 100 licences delivered in lots of 50. Please contact QBS for details.
Support Contracts for PDFm@il Network version cost 15% of the software price for one year and 12% of the software price per year for three years.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com