PSTStation Corporate helps organisations to manage their Microsoft Outlook PST files by providing IT administrators with tools
to detect PST files across corporate network and run automatic archiving, backup or move and update jobs.
By running PSTStation Corporate, administrators will be able to:
- Know what is stored in your PST files: extract a lot of information from scanning your PST files, get global findings on emails and non-emails items stored in your PST files.
- Archive into Exchange 2010: helps organisations that want to migrate their PSTfiles into Exchange 2010 mailboxes. It provides administrators all the necessary features in one tool:
- Locate & identify PST files across corporate networks
- Select content and archive each user Exchange mailbox
- Post-actions on PST files like disconnection or marking as Read-Only
- Archiving process can be run 24/7, even when Outlook is running and it supports low bandwidth networks.
- Optimise the backup of your PST files:
- activate compression to speed up the transfer between client and server. You will reduce up to 50% of the data volume by activating this new feature and reduce the overall duration of your backup.
- break large PST files in smaller chunks when you back them up for the first time preventing timeout disconnection and allowing more concurrent users to be backed up at the same time.
- Disconnect PST files
- search and find PSTs on any computer
- archive PSTs in archiving repositories
- run incremental backup for PSTs stored on any computer
- compact PST to save space
- monitor PST files' size to prevent them from being corrupted
- move PST files to low cost storages and update Outlook profiles.
All actions can be run from a central console and most of them can be run even if Outlook is in used on remote computer and locks the file.
to view this PDF about PSTStation Corporate
- Reduce daily backup data up to 90% with PSTStation's backup job
- Reduce storage of live PSTs with compaction
- Optimise storage by moving PSTs to low cost storage
- Ingest PST files in an external archiving repository and detach PSTs from Outlook profiles
- Support Outlook 2000, XP, 2003/7 and 2010 (32bits).
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com