Panda Cloud Protection
Panda Cloud Protection, a cloud based security solution, delivered in a SaaS model that provides complete protection services for the major threat vectors: endpoint, email and web.
Panda Cloud Protection provides uninterrupted security for laptops, desktops, servers, removable devices.
Panda Cloud Protection leverages Panda Security’s proprietary Collective Intelligence technology which operates in the cloud harnessing the experience of Panda’s user community proving immediate protection against new malware in those first, most damaging hours and minimising performance hit on local PC’s.
Panda Cloud Protection incorporates:
- Maximum protection: Offers proactive anti-malware protection for endpoints, email and web traffic.
- Minimises maintenance cost: Everything is hosted by Panda Security, therefore no investment in infrastructure required.
- Optimises resource consumption: Uses technologies that minimise resource and bandwidth consumption.
- Easy to use and maintain: Web console allows remote security management at anytime from anywhere.
- Monitoring and reports: Offers on-demand and scheduled scanning with results that can be monitored in real time.
- Management can be delegated to a service provider: Enables service providers to manage all clients centrally and effectively.
- Management delegation: Enable administrators to delegate or split administration tasks between other privileged users, assigning them the computer to which they can access.
- Highly effective spam filtering: Filtering mode assures effective filtering, optimising the bandwidth and the company resources and reducing time dedicated to spam management.
- Email quarantine management: Stores all mail with spam or potentially containing viruses to ensure that the end-client’s servers are not saturated by spam.
- Guaranteed availability: System architecture offers load-balancing and redundancy and is designed to offer maximum availability to ensure uninterrupted endpoint protection.
- Easily manage via a hosted web console: Administrators only need a web browser to centrally manage the antivirus and firewall protection of all workstations.
- Monitoring and reporting: Allows you to run real-time or scheduled analysis of your network and monitor the results at any time.
- Peer-to-peer automatic updates: Workstations and servers update and upgrade their protection from the nearest desktop optimising bandwidth consumption.
- Profile-based protection: Different policies or protection profiles can be assigned to different users, groups or domains according to the organisation’s needs.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org