Panda Security for Business
Panda Security for Business is a comprehensive security software suite for endpoints and fileservers in Windows and Linux environments.
Panda Security for Business is available in the following editions:
- Panda Security for Business: The ideal endpoint security solution. It offers complete protection for workstations and file servers. It's an easy-to-use solution that protects your computers against malware (viruses, spam, phishing, spyware, rootkits, etc.) and other known and unknown threats.
- Panda Security for Business with Exchange: A comprehensive security software suite for Endpoints and Exchange servers. Avoid the security risks coming from the e-mail while you close the entry to any potential threat on your Endpoints.
Protection for workstations, file servers and MS Exchange servers: Panda Security for Business with Exchange offers all that SMBs need to protect against malware, spam and unwanted content.
- Centralised All-In-One Console: All protections are managed from a single centralised point.
- Most Advanced Proactive Technology: The most recognised proactive technologies, composed of intrusion prevention, proactive detection and behavioural analysis.
- In-depth Malware Audits: Malware Radar is capable of uncovering and disinfecting advanced hidden threats.
- Network Access Control: Prevents infected, insecure or compromised PCs from connecting to your network and contaminating your files and data.
- Anti-Spam For Desktops: Based on Recurrent Pattern Detection (RPD), a content-agnostic technology that detects and blocks spam in any language.
- Application Control: Allows administrators to have complete control over endpoint and network resources.
- Real-Time Information: Wide range of detailed detection activity reports which can be customised and configured to be sent periodically to administrators.
- Centrally-Managed Quarantine: Help controls suspected files and determine the actions to take. It includes the possibility to send suspicious files to PandaLabs for analysis.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com