PATGuard PAT testing software allows you to record, store and report on a range of health and safety requirements including PAT testing, risk assessments and other workplace test and inspections. Tag records with images as visual evidence, schedule risk-based retest periods and produce professional reports and electrical test certificates for total traceability.
This specially designed PAT program is compatible with a wide range of PAT testers, including Seaward’s Apollo 600 safety management tool. This PAT software can also be used to store data from any manual PAT tester.
- Intuitive user interface for efficiency and ease-of-use
- Tag photos to sites, locations, asset IDs and test results
- Download compatible with a wide variety of PAT testers
- Electrical risk assessment tool quickly determines risk-based retest periods for electrical appliances
- Universal risk assessment tool calculates risk score for any workplace hazard
- Extensive range of editable detailed and summary reports
- Test and inspection reports for fire detection/alarm systems and emergency lighting
- Auto-scheduler function notifies the user when assets are due for retest
- Create a professional viewer CD for read only access to test records for your clients
- Generate professional invoices
- Create customisable exports of test records in CSV format