PitStop Pro is a PDF editing and preflight solution for graphic arts professionals. The product is designed to save time in production of PDF documents by identifying potential problems and allowing corrections or edits to be made without going back to the original layout, art or image file. In addition, when it's important to know for sure that a particular PDF file has been preflighted and by whom, the open standards-based certified PDF technology embedded in PitStop Pro can be used to "certify" a PDF.
Within PitStop Pro, there are a variety of tools available for finding errors, correction of errors or editing of specific elements. This can range from very interactive tools such as the "Enfocus Inspector" where page elements can be selected and edited manually, to "Quick Runs" which can automatically apply multiple checks and corrections to an entire document in one command.
- Embed missing fonts: Don’t let missing fonts hold up your job! Download fonts from the cloud via the Monotype Baseline service.
- Convert fonts to outlines: When you need to play it safe: convert fonts to outlines in PDFs using Enfocus PitStop!
- Changing fonts in a PDF: Simply select the font you’d like to replace, and change the font in your PDF!
- Editing text in a PDF: No need to back to the design application. With PitStop Pro you can edit text in the PDF.
- Cut & paste text between PDFs: Cut & paste PDF, as well as PitStop’s other “layout” functions, give you an easier time of editing and repurposing all of your image assets.
- Resize and reflow text and images: PitStop Pro makes resizing PDF text and PDF text reflow possible in a PDF.
- Convert image color space: If images in a PDF are in the wrong color space, PitStop can convert them for you.
- Edit images: PitStop allows you to perform multiple image manipulations within a PDF.
- Place, replace and remove images: With PitStop Pro you can insert, change, and remove images inside a PDF.
- Add printer marks & page numbers to a PDF: Add printer marks or page numbers to your PDF with ease.
- Check the image resolution in a PDF: With PitStop Pro you can check if the resolution of the images in the PDF is high enough for its purpose.
- Convert RGB images to CMYK in a PDF: Check if RGB images are present in a PDF file and automatically convert these RGB images to CMYK within Acrobat.
- Detect and convert spot colors to CMYK: Convert spot colors to CMYK and vice versa in Acrobat.
- Knockout white text in a PDF: Check if white elements are set to overprint and automatically fix them, so they knock out.