Pluralsight is a privately held online education company that offers a variety of video training courses for software developers, IT administrators and creative professionals through its website.
- IT ops: Build the toolkit with the skills needed to excel, including security best practices, server infrastructure and virtualisation. Study for the next certification, whether it’s the MCSA, CCNP, Network+ or dozens more, with courses designed by seasoned pros.
- Creative professionals: Take a deep dive into any subject, with thousands of tutorials that top studios around the world trust to push their creative limits. Learn from experts on 3D animation, game dev, VFX and graphic design, plus get new training on top creative software every week.
- Business professionals: Become a well-rounded professional with courses that will help everyone navigate a successful career and become more productive, improving project management , leadership and communication skills and getting guidance on how to plan a career and land the next opportunity.
- Data professional: Learn in-demand skills from experts with real-world experience in data analytics, engineering and science. Pluralsight's training covers everything from big data, cloud, mobile and Internet of Things (IoT) and how to analyse and gain value from this data in tools like R, SQL Server, Tableau and more.
- Architecture and Construction: Pluralsight's experienced authors draw on their real-world experience in architecture and construction to bring the most relevant training possible. Brush up skills on top technologies and tools, including Revit, AutoCAD, Rhino, Navisworks and more.
- Manufacturing and Design: Finely hone any design, creation and manufacturing skills with courses authored by trusted experts. Pluralsight's growing library covers the software and tools to build innovative products, including SolidWorks, Inventor, Fusion360, Onshape, AutoCAD and more.