PowerTCP Emulation for .NET leverages a .NET 2.0 re-design, providing the an Internet Communications component.
- VT control emulates VT52, VT100, VT220 and VT320 terminals, interpreting text and escape sequences to display a screen that can be used interactively (like a regular terminal) or invisibly (to capture reports that can subsequently be “screen-scraped” by your application).
- Telnet control can be used as a real-time data source client, and supports rlogin, rsh and rexec.
- Display options are set using simple properties.
- Supports multibyte encodings to display and print Unicode characters.
- Printing of the display is fully supported, as is the printing of postscript files and auto-print (prints each line as it is received).
- Screen-scraping is achieved by reading the Text property, which returns all the text in the scroll-back buffer as well as the display.
- Graphic characters for box drawing is fully supported.
- Key remapping is easily accomplished with a Keydown event, where key 'substitution' can be used to remap keys.
- Dynamic scroll-back buffer can save hundreds (or thousands) of lines.
- Supports COM+ Component Services.
- Can be used in a multi-threaded environment.
- Can be used in BOTH event driven and scripted (blocking) application designs.
- Includes a royalty-free license.
- Wrapper classes included for convenient integration into Visual C++.
- 100% .NET compatible using .NET COM interop, samples included.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com