PowerTCP Telnet for .NET provides internet communications components including asynchronous support, generics, IPv6 and X509 certificate support. Secure Socket Layer (SSL) security is core to all Dart products. It includes international character set support, HTTP, SOCKS4 and SOCKS5 proxies, Rexec, Rsh and Rlogin components and 64-bit operating system support. The latest version has been updated for Visual Studio 2012 integration and Windows 8 compatibility.
- Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- Supports .NET 2.0 features including generics, IPv6, and X509 certificates
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) security is integrated
- Lightweight, Single Dll.
- Auto-login and option negotiation capabilities minimise coding
- Blocking reads are specifically designed for scripting applications
- Inherent multi-threading support for user-interactive applications
- Pty property can be set to any control derived from TextBoxBase, turning any TextBox into a Telnet terminal
- Log event provides debugging support and session logging
- Explicit and implicit SSL security supported
- Use international character sets
- HTTP, SOCKS4 and SOCKS5 proxy support
- 64-bit Operating System support
- Rexec, Rsh and Rlogin components in addition to Telnet
- Numerous sample projects for C#, VB.NET, C++/CLI, including ASP.NET
- Comprehensive MS Help 2.0 and Help Viewer 1.0 integrated documentation
- Stand-alone and online documentation.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com