PowerTCP WebServer for ActiveX allows you to build web applications in any familiary software development environment and to add web-based access to traditional compiled applications.
- WebServer ActiveX control accepts HTTP and HTTPS connections, turning ANY application into a custom Web Server.
- Control security aspects of HTTPS.
- Events are raised as HTTP requests arrive, with default operation returning web pages off disk (unless you provide event handling code).
- Complete control when building dynamic HTML content by setting properties of the Response object.
- Session, Request, and Response objects manage dynamic behavior and content.
- Program in your preferred development environment; just add your logic to respond to any request.
- Supports COM+ Component Services.
- Can be used in a multi-threaded environment.
- Wrapper classes included for convenient integration into Visual C++.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com