PowerTCP Zip Compression for ActiveX adds high-speed, reliable, zip/unzip functionality to applications regardless of whether files or memory are manipulated. The QuickZip and QuickUnzip methods perform compression and decompression of files via a single line of code and include a FileStore object providing fine-tuned memory and file support. Self-extraction and AES encryption capability are included.
PowerTCP ZIP Compression for Active X includes an updated self-extract dialogue and support for Winzip-compatible AES encryption.
There are now separate "Trial" and "Licensed" versions of the dll. Trial dlls are not for deployment and will only function on machines on which a trial version of the product has been installed.
- Zip ActiveX control adds high-speed, reliable zip and unzip capabilities to any application
- AES encryption/decryption provides 256-bit military-grade data security
- WinZip, PKZIP, and UNIX gzip compatible
- Zip64 archive support for managing files and archives larger than 4GB
- An optimised algorithm improves compression speeds by up to 250% over the competition
- A stream interface is provided for adding/extracting files, permitting zipping/unzipping of data in files OR memory
- QuickZip and QuickUnzip short-cut methods provide a high-level interface, while the FileStore object exposes the details of the files the users' are operating on, providing them with complete control
- Create self-extracting zip files with one method call, making distribution of compressed files easier than ever
- Long filename support
- Supports spanning to multiple disks
- Contains a Progress event for monitoring lengthy operations
- Asynchronous(multi-threaded) and synchronous operation are both fully supported
- Supports COM+ Component Services
- Can be used in a multi-threaded environment
- Light-weight ATL control improves performance over older OCX technology
- Includes a royalty-free license
- Wrapper classes included for convenient integration into Visual C++
- Sample projects written in Visual Basic, C++, Delphi, PowerBuilder and .NET are included
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org