Microsoft Project Professional 2016 provides management software for a wide range of projects and programs. Microsoft Project Professional 2016 gives you new ways to effectively manage important projects.
Project Professional is available in the following editions:
- Project Standard 2016 edition: Keep projects organised and easily measure and communicate progress with modern reports.
- Project Professional 2016 edition: Easily collaborate with others to quickly start and deliver winning projects. Improved synchronisation with SharePoint 2016 helps you effectively track status from virtually anywhere.
- Easily plan and manage your projects using the latest Project templates from Office.com.
- Always know how your tasks come together and identify which tasks are the most critical to your project’s success with new Task Path highlighting in the Gantt Chart.
- Create a project site in Office 365 or SharePoint with a few simple clicks to quickly share project details with your team, keeping everyone connected and organised.
- Use great looking, out-of-the-box reports such as Burndown and Resource Overview, or create your own with a familiar Excel-like experience to quickly measure progress and communicate effectively with your team, executives and stakeholders.
- Anticipate change using enhanced tools like Team Planner to help you see and amend potential problems before they can impact your schedule.
- Take advantage of Apps for Office from the new Office Store to extend the functionality of Project to solve unique problems to meet your needs and the needs of your business.
- Work seamlessly with others to effectively track status and manage changes.
- Quickly deliver project information to your team and easily receive their changes from virtually anywhere with improved task list synchronisation between Project and Office 365 or SharePoint.
- Kick off real-time conversations right from your project with Project's new integration with Lync and Lync Online.
For information on licensing, please see our Microsoft Licensing Page.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com