Microsoft Office Publisher is a desktop publishing application for creating, personalising and sharing a range of publications and marketing materials. Create and distribute via print, the web and e-mail. It includes e-mail merge capabilities, enhanced mail merge and catalogue merge.
- Swap Picture: Import all your pictures to a single canvas in Publisher, and swap them in and out of your design with a simple drag and drop. Experiment to find the right image, without wasting time.
- Effects: Use professional-looking effects for text, shapes and pictures, including softer shadows, reflections, and OpenType features such as ligatures and stylistic alternates, that are familiar to use because they work like the effects in other Office applications that support them.
- Online Pictures: Use Publisher to search your online albums on Facebook, Flickr and other services and add pictures directly to the document, without having to save them first to your desktop, laptop, or slate.
- Picture Background: Use your photos as high resolution page backgrounds, and make your publications look professional and polished.
- Mail Merge: Include photos and links in the familiar mail merge tools, and boost the personalisation of your newsletters, cards, and emails.
- Mailings Tab: All your personalisation needs in one place in the ribbon.
- Simplified Sharing: Your documents are saved to the cloud by default. You can share and collaborate just by sending a link.
- Photo Printing: It’s now even easier to print your great-looking publications or photo albums at any print shop with the ability to save all of your pages to a common picture format, such as JPG.
- Email: Share a page as an email or send the entire publication in the email message (as HTML) – all the pages will be combined to one message for you.
For information on licensing, please see our Microsoft Licensing Page.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com