Desktop Authority is a single console to configure, manage, secure and support each user's unique workspace, including the most targeted mix possible of resources, security requirements, applications, peripherals and even Outlook settings wherever that user logs in.
Desktop Authority complements traditional desktop management as it’s focused on software deployment and asset tracking with true user environment management for companies of all sizes and all infrastructures.
It allows you to manage the user environment across:
- Devices: Minimising the hassles of deploying and securing devices by customising devices at the first log-in.
- Applications: Ensuring applications are always available by helping you keep them running, configure shortcuts, customise settings and maintain access to network resources.
- Identities: Shaping the user environment to the user identity, instantly configuring drives, printers, folders, shortcuts, Outlook profiles and more all tailored to the user’s unique needs.
Desktop Authority is available in following editions
- Standard Edition: To ensure user environment management functionality to complement your existing client management solution.
- Essentials Edition: A log-on script replacement tool or basic user environment which provides the core capabilities for targeting, configuring and managing the user environment.
- Professional Edition: Includes not only all the functionality of Desktop Authority Standard but also full software deployment, hardware and software inventory and remote support functionality as well.
Desktop Authority benefits
- Customise the user environment: Through its patented Validation Logic, it targets, configures and manages a unique user environment, no matter where users are or whether they use a physical or virtual desktop.
- Simplify administration: Provides centralised, web-based management that makes it easy to deliver a secure and consistent user environment.
- Eliminate log-in scripting: Eliminates the need to write, test and maintain login scripts to ensure each user's environment presents the correct mix of hardware, applications and permissions.
- Maintain control: Tracks and reports on usage to ensure that all computers, applications and user sessions are secure and authorised.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com