Reflection Desktop is terminal emulation software that connects Windows users to applications on IBM, UNIX, OpenVMS, and HP hosts. Optimised for the legacy Windows environment, Reflection helps you safeguard data, boost user productivity, and simplify desktop management.
It is available in the following Editions:
- Reflection Desktop for the Multi-Host Enterprise, Standard Edition: connects to hosts from any Microsoft Windows desktop
- Reflection Desktop for the Multi-Host Enterprise, Professional Edition: aimed at organisations with multiple host types
- Reflection Desktop NFS Client: makes UNIX files, directories and printers available through the Microsoft Windows interface
- Reflection Desktop Suite for X: integrates UNIX environments with the Windows desktop
- Reflection X: renders and displays graphical X Microsoft Window applications on a Microsoft Windows desktop.
- Work the way you want to work: If you’re still planning your Windows migration, or aren’t yet ready to jump to a next-generation operating system, Reflection will help you meet your host access needs. This classic version of Reflection is designed for Windows XP, but compatible with Windows 7 and Windows Vista.
- Protect your sensitive data: maximum protection for your data in motion. Reflection offers high-level security with support for the latest SSH and SSL/TLS encryption and allows you to meet industry and government regulations such as FIPS 140-2, the Federal Desktop Core Configuration (FDCC) standard, Sarbanes-Oxley, DoD PKI, and Gramm-Leach-Bliley.
- Get centralised control: centralised management tools simplify deployment, configuration, usage tracking, and migration - so you can focus on larger IT issues.
- Streamline workflow: from integrated VBA support to a built-in macro recorder and editor, Reflection provides all the tools you need to automate routine tasks, create new user interfaces, integrate host applications with web or Windows desktop applications and speed up user navigation.