Reflection Desktop for UNIX and OpenVMS
Reflection for UNIX and OpenVMS is terminal emulation software that connects Windows users to applications on UNIX, Linux and OpenVMS hosts. Built to safeguard data, boost user productivity and simplify desktop management, Reflection easily meets all your host access needs.
What's new in Reflection 16?
- Centralised Management: Support for Micro Focus Advanced Authentication (MFAA). MFAA is an add-on for the Micro Focus Host Access Management and Security Server version 12.3 that provides several options for multi-factor authentication from the desktop
- Added support to merge print data with an RTF file to print as a PDF or Word file
- A user can now import a legacy Extra! or InfoConnect Hotspot Scheme file (*.ehs) from the Select a Hotspots File dialog
- Support for Bluetooth scanners has been enhanced to allow SPP MASTER mode
- Make the right connections: Connect users to the data they need on UNIX, Linux and OpenVMS hosts, from their Windows desktops. Give them a rich set of features and functions to make their jobs easier
- Do more, work less: No more scrambling to update or standardise your emulation software. Centralised management tools simplify deployment, configuration, usage tracking and migration, so you can focus on larger IT issues
- Simplify and speed up user tasks: Legacy apps are cryptic and cumbersome to use. Eliminate inefficiencies and data entry errors caused by repetitive alt-tabbing or switching back and forth between multiple applications. Give users the modern features they need to be productive
- Protect private data: Maintain the integrity of critical business data with the latest encryption protocols, authentication methods and user-level security features. High-level security is integrated into every Reflection product