EMCO Remote Shutdown is a power management software which allows you to manage network PCs from a central location and execute remote shutdown, Wake-on-LAN, reboot, power off, hibernate and other operations remotely. You can easily manage any network PCs or groups of PCs with just a few mouse clicks. Remote operations can be executed manually on demand or automatically on schedule, so you can completely automate power management operations in your organisation.
All remote operations can be scheduled, so you can use EMCO Remote Shutdown to create your own power management plan. This plan can include many remote operations with different PCs that will be executed automatically according with their schedule settings.
- Remote PC Power Management: Simplify your network administration tasks by managing state of all remote PCs directly from your workplace. Make one-click power management of individual PC and PC groups.
- Manage PCs in domains and workgroups.
- Make remote shutdown, WOL, reboot, log off, etc.
- Allow operations cancellation on remote side.
- Get an execution status report for every operation.
- Auto Shutdown and Wake On LAN: Automate power management in your organisation by scheduling tasks for PCs turning on and off, hibernating, etc.
- Create individual schedules for different groups of PCs.
- Launch tasks on demand or according to schedule.
- Use visual calendar for tasks tracking and planning.
- Add one-time and recurrent tasks to schedule.
- Run the application as a service to work on background.