Jeff-Net Report Runner Batch is an automated report distribution tool for Crystal Reports. JNRRB works with all versions of Crystal Reports. It makes it possible to automatically run multiple reports on a regularly scheduled basis, all without user interaction. These reports can be printed, FTP'd, posted on a server, faxed, SMS'd, emailed, and even posted to Twitter. They can be exported in most any format that Crystal Reports supports such as Acrobat PDF.
- Advanced Scheduling:
Flexible time-based scheduling of batches/reports
- Event Triggers and Scheduling: Dynamic report processing based on file, SQL, or email triggers
- Report "Bursting":
Dynamic bursting of reports based on Group Header values or we also offer Parameter bursting
- FTP: Easily upload your report output to a server
- Fast Emailing: Output your email through your company's fast SMTP server(s)
- Zip / Compression: Emailing or FTP'ing a large amount of files? Zip 'em up!
- Export Multiple Formats: Export most formats available from Crystal Reports
- Beautifully Designed: Our software is laid out in a way that makes sense. We are meticulous in our design. If you know Crystal Reports, our software will make perfect sense.
- Easy to Setup and Deploy: Download, install, and be automating your Crystal Reports templates in minutes.
- Command Line Options: Can easily be called from other application. You can also create on-demand batches using shortcuts on the desktop.
- Citrix and Terminal Server Licensing Available: Report Runner Batch can be installed on a Citrix or Terminal Server so multiple users can access the application. There are some memory considerations with this option, but we do make it available.
- Excellent Technical Support: We provide free technical support for all of our software products. We'll even show you how to use, setup, configure, and integrate the Batch product into your environment during your evaluation period with us.
For more information on Report Runner Batch, click here
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org