SNMP Builder for C++ or Visual Basic features.
- The new SNMP Builder includes a MIB compiler that can compile SMIv1 and
SMIv2 standard and private MIBs and can generate C++ header files with MIB
object definitions enabling SNMP object referencing using symbolic names.
- GetTable method allows the retrieval of an entire table or selected
columns in a single function call using the symbolic table name.
- Automatic port assignment simplifies finding of an unused IP port.
- Multi-homed computers support.
- Better automatic retransmission handling.
SNMP Builder for C++ only features.
- The SNMP Builder includes an SNMP COM Component.
Components are much more flexible than
ActiveX controls, adding an additional dimension
in flexibility and range of applications that can be created. The component
instances can be created and released dynamically.
- The SNMP Builder includes a MIB compiler that can compile SMIv1 and SMIv2
standard and private MIBs and can generate Visual Basic module files with MIB
object definitions and subroutines enabling SNMP object referencing using
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org