SQLWays is a database migration software converting database structure and data between IBM DB2, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase, MySQL, Pervasive.SQL and other database management systems. It supports migration of tables, constraints, indexes, views, stored procedures, functions and triggers.
Key features include:
- Transfers data including LOB (images, binary data, formatted text) and Spatial (GIS) data and converts tables (default values, null and identity properties, check and unique constraints, primary and foreign keys, comments), indexes, views, triggers, stored procedures and functions.
- Resolves reserved word and identifier conflicts.
- Makes possible renaming each database object and table column.
- Uses the export/import process that provides the most flexible capabilities for managing migration.
- Allows migrating between geographically divided databases.
- Uses open formats facilitating customisation and extension of migration tasks.
- Exports database structures to SQL scripts and data to ASCII text files (CSV, SQL INSERT statements, TABdelimited, fixed length and other formats).
- Allows you to automate migration process with the help of the SQLWays command line tool.
- Data export and transformation modules written in C/C++.
- Makes possible migration of databases to IBM DB2, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase and MySQL on different platforms.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com