SQL Backup Pro creates compressed, encrypted backups of Microsoft SQL Server databases. It enables you to schedule backup jobs, taking faster, smaller and more secure SQL Server database backups.
- Multiple compression levels available. Save storage space, speed up network file transfer, and get up to 95% backup compression.
- Secure your backups with 256-bit AES encryption.
- Integrates with SQL Server Agent to schedule database backup and restore jobs.
- Timeline Monitoring in the GUI for visualisation of activities at a glance.
- Command-line interface, so you can run your backup and restore operations in script and batch files.
- Network resilience for fault-tolerant backup transfer, including automatic resuming of interrupted transfers.
- Scriptable support for network resilience for restores.
- Cluster-aware installation mechanism with cluster support.
- Email notification of backup and restore activities.
- Enterprise and server level reports.
- Automatically kill existing connections before restoring to prevent failure of the operation.
- Automatically check for orphaned users, and receive a list of those affected.
- Skip initialisation of the database for log shipping.
- Access and manage all SQL Server backups remotely, from a central, client-based GUI.
- 'Self-healing' log shipping queues the transfer of transaction log backups, if it is interrupted, and restores in the correct order.
- Upload a copy of your backups to the cloud, protecting your data from onsite disaster and you will get your first 5GB of storage free.