SQL Compliance Manager
SQL compliance manager
is a comprehensive auditing solution that uses policy-based
algorithms to track changes to your SQL Server objects and data. SQL compliance
manager gives you detailed visibility to determine who did “what”, “when”, “where”, and
“how”, whether the event is initiated by privileged users or hackers.
manager also helps ensure compliance with regulatory and data security requirements
such as SOX, PCI, GLBA, HIPAA(HITECH), and Basel l and II. SQL compliance manager
goes beyond traditional auditing approaches by providing real-time monitoring, alerting,
and auditing of all data access, selects, updates, schema modifications and permission
changes to SQL Server databases.
- Audit Sensitive Data: Comply with regulatory standards by auditing the most sensitive data contained in your databases, right down to the column level. Determine where sensitive data resides and add this data and columns to the audit wizard.
- Stop Potential Threats: Track access and changes to databases, alert on failed log-ins, and customise alerts to notify of activities that could cause harm to your SQL Server environment.
- Pass Audits with Ease: Templates for PCI, SOX, HIPAA, and FERPA help you meet compliance requirements, A simple wizard helps add these compliance regulations to your audited SQL server objects with preset auditing settings aligned to over 16 regulatory citations.
- Generate Reports: Choose from over 25 pre-defined compliance reports, developed in partnership with auditing experts, that address security auditing & compliance reporting requirements. The Microsoft Reporting Services reports are available in the Console or can be easily deployed to SQL Reporting Services and customised if needed.
- Minimal Overhead: Keeping an eye on SQL Servers shouldn’t bring down your SQL enterprise. Using SQL compliance manager maintains a watchful eye on SQL Servers without performance impact implications.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com