SQL Diagnostic Manager
SQL Diagnostic Manager is a performance monitoring and diagnostics solution that provides administrators to health, performance or availability problems with their SQL Server environment, all from a central console or mobile device. It includes agent-less, real-time monitoring and customisable alerts for diagnosis and remediation of SQL Server performance and availability problems.
SQL Diagnostic Manager also provides a ‘community’ environment where, using Idera’s IntelliFeed technology, DBAs form a community to collaborate to quickly resolve problems, perform maintenance and capture best practices.
- Physical and Virtual Performance Monitoring: Easily monitor and view the performance of both physical server and VMware or Hyper-V virtual server environments to get a complete view of SQL Server databases. View performance metrics and alerts for virtual machines and their related hosts including CPU, memory, disk usage, network etc. to get a complete performance picture of the SQL server environment.
- Query Performance Monitoring: Identify and monitor inefficient and poor performing SQL queries, batches, statements and stored procedures causing blocks and deadlocks, such as long or most frequent queries or queries consuming unusually high CPU or I/O. Thresholds can be configured on each individual server allowing for greater flexibility and the interface makes it very easy to see the most costly queries by looking at individual query executions or query signatures.
- Query Plan Diagnostics: Dig deep into problematic queries with new query plan diagnostic capabilities. View high level query performance information across applications, databases and users with enhanced drill down capabilities into individual queries to view detailed SQL text, execution plan XML and graphical views of execution plans.
- Predictive Alerting: Avoid false alarms with adaptive alerting functionality and set alert thresholds based on built-in historical statistical analysis of your server performance data. Read more...
- Capacity Planning: Understand trends and view forecasts of your SQL Server environment to better plan for future needs and get a handle on SQL Server sprawl with database growth reporting.
- Mobile Access: Access SQL Diagnostic Manager from anywhere. Use any mobile device, such as iPhone, Android, Blackberry or Tablet to view real-time and historical SQL Server performance data. Plus, view or kill sessions, start/stop jobs and run queries to resolve or diagnose issues remotely while on-the-go.
- Web Dashboard: Log in from anywhere and quickly check the status of monitored server instances to identify and diagnose issues. The customizable web dashboard makes sure the information most important to you is right where you want it. View the current status of monitored instances, drill down into single instance details, view the top occurrences of performance issues and see a rollup of all active alerts.
- Integration with SCOM: The SQL Diagnostic Manager Management Pack provides easy integration with Microsoft’s System Center Operations Manager (SCOM). The Management Pack propagates the current status, health and events of all monitored instances up to Operations Manager, allowing the DBA and IT Operations staff to share data at a higher level across their enterprise. The management pack is easy to install and does not incur any additional monitoring overhead. Read the FAQ and watch a quick 5 minute video to learn more.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org