SQL Monitor is a SQL Server monitoring tool that transforms the way you look at your database. It cuts your daily check to minutes, with a web-based overview of all your SQL Servers. SQL Monitor V7 focuses on reporting. Redgate have created a new reporting module that helps you instantly generate accurate, informative reports on the performance of your SQL Servers.
- Reporting: Generate reports about your servers and company health. The new Reporting module allows you to create customised reports. These combine the performance metrics available in SQL Monitor’s analysis view with summary information on things like server uptime, the numbers of alerts being raised or the disks which are filling up fastest.
- Alerting: Find problems before they become problems. SQL Monitor comes preconfigured with 40 fully-customisable alerts for the most important operational and performance issues. Global Overview: See all your servers at a glance. View all your SQL Server instances, availability groups, clusters and virtual machines on one central web-based interface.
- Diagnosis: Uncover root causes in 5 minutes or less. When performance problems occur, time is at a premium. SQL Monitor gives you a focused set of performance metrics that quickly help you pinpoint the cause of any performance issue.
- Top Queries: See which queries are slowing you down and how to fix them. For every query, it shows you performance details, delays caused by resource waits, the T-SQL text and the query plan. With this data at your fingertips, it’s quick to find and fix deadlocks and long-running or expensive queries.
- Availability Groups: Get insights into the performance and status of your groups. SQL Monitor has Availability Group-specific overviews, alerts, metrics and wait types. The Availability Group overview shows at a glance the status and performance of an Availability Group and allows you to drill down into the replicas and databases.