ScanFix Xpress is designed to clean up bitonal, grayscale (8 bit) and color (24 bit) images, in preparation for capture processing or archive of image contents. You will be able to save development time using ScanFix Xpress with its easy to use cleanup operations that require less code to be written. Testing time to achieve improved images is reduced by decreasing the complexity of selecting the appropriate cleanup settings. It will let you lower document preparation time, create cleaner scanned images, reduce file sizes and improve OCR and ICR results.
- Rotate document images to upright orientation.
- Despeckle bitonal images.
- Adjust brightness and contrast on color and grayscale images.
- Remove hole punch marks on bitonal images.
- Smooth backgrounds on color and grayscale images.
- Correct inverse text i.e.white text on black background.
ScanFix Xpress benefits:
- For developers: building archival systems or content management systems that need to produce cleaner images with less manual interventions during the capture process.
- For organisations: building forms processing solutions or indexing solutions that need to improve their recognition accuracy.
- For enterprises: building web services in the Cloud that are capturing a large number of images which cannot be manually processed.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org