SecureBridge represents clients and servers for SSH, SFTP and SSL protocols as a network security solution. It protects any TCP traffic using SSH or SSL secure transport layer protocols, that provide authentication for both client and server, strong data encryption and data integrity verification. SecureBridge components can be used in conjunction with data access components to prevent data interception or modification in an untrusted network.
- Full Support for SSH2 Protocol: SecureBridge supports SSH2 protocol which is one of the most reliable protocols for data encryption. SSH2 is an acknowledged industry standard in the area of secure data transfer through unprotected connections.
- Full Support for SSL 3.0 and TLS 1.0 Protocols: Our components support Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol, which is one of the most reliable protocols for data encryption along with SSH. SSL is a widely used protocol for ensuring safety of financial operations in Internet. Any Internet-resource that deals with money, protects its operations with SSL.
- SSH Server: High-performance SSH server with wide abilities for connection setup and users management. SSH server works with different types of SSH clients such as OpenSSH, PuTTY etc. Number of the clients connected simultaneously is limited only by system resources.
- SFTP Server: In addition to the possibility of using an SFTP client for secure file downloading, you now get a great functionality to create your own SFTP server using the TScSFTPServer component.
- SSH Client: Use the TScSSHClient component, that represents SecureBridge SSH client, to work with different SSH servers like OpenSSH, WinSSHD. It allows you to achieve high performance due to connection parameters management. SSH client unites several unprotected channels from client to server in one protected connection. Logical channels can exist in different threads.
- SSL Client: SecureBridge SSL client is implemented in the TScSSLClient component. It can work with other applications through SSL 3.0 and TLS 1.0 protocols. SSL client validates server certificate, encrypts/decrypts data transferred through a network.
- SFTP Client: Transfer files and access file system securely using the SecureBridge SFTP Client, that is implemented in the TScSFTPClient component.