SecureCRT client for Windows, Mac and Linux provides rock-solid terminal emulation for computing professionals, raising productivity with advanced session management and a host of ways to save time and streamline repetitive tasks. SecureCRT provides secure remote access, file transfer and data tunneling for everyone in your organisation.
- Tab groups (Windows only): Get more done in less time by grouping related sessions and using tab groups to compare the output of two sessions. Organise sessions in tabs so that you can switch easily between them, or work in one tab while monitoring the output from a command in another tab and then go back to a single tab group when the command has finished.
- UI enhancements (Windows only): Choose from a variety of new light or dark themes. SecureCRT looks even better on Windows with new toolbar icons and support for high-DPI monitors
- Button bar enhancements: Assign colors to button icons so that they are easier to see and organise and position the button bar at the top or bottom of the SecureCRT window. On Windows, buttons can be arranged by dragging and dropping using the ALT key.
- TN3270 emulation: SecureCRT’s support for a wide range of emulations, now including TN3270, makes it easier for you to standardise on one terminal application.
- Enhanced smart card support (Windows only): Select a specific certificate on the smart card (PIV/CAC) to be used for public-key authentication. CAPI and PKCS #11 certificates are supported.
- Encryption improvements: ECDSA (RFC 5656), Ed25519 and PuTTY PPK keys are now supported. If host key authentication with the ssh-dss algorithm fails, the connection automatically falls back to the ssh-rsa algorithm.
- TFTP server enhancements: The TFTP server can now be started when SecureCRT starts, when any session connects, or manually.
- Command window enhancement: "Send characters immediately" mode allows you to send control characters and escape sequences so you can be even more productive when sending commands to all sessions from the Command window. You can edit files using vi or nano, stop running commands using CTRL+C and do tab completion.fer and data tunneling for everyone in your organisation.