VanDyke's flexible file transfer client gives you the tools needed to increase the security and efficiency of file transfer operations and site synchronization. SecureFX’s user-friendly interface makes it easy to learn and support for multiple platforms allows you to apply the strong encryption and authentication mechanism of Secure Shell protocol to your data-in-transit.
- UI enhancements (Windows only): Choose from a variety of new light or dark themes. SecureFX looks even better on Windows with new toolbar icons and support for high-DPI monitors.
- Task scheduler (Windows only): Schedule transfer and synchronize operations from the built-in task scheduler. Tasks can be run once or set to run at daily, weekly, or monthly intervals.
- Enhanced smart card support (Windows only): Select a specific certificate on the smart card (PIV/CAC) to be used for public-key authentication. CAPI and PKCS #11 certificates are supported.
- New public-key authentication options: PuTTY PPK files can be used for authentication. On Windows, public keys can be exported in OpenSSH format and from PKCS #11.
- SSH agent (Windows only): X.509 v3 keys can be added to the SSH agent.
- ECDSA and Ed25519 support: ECDSA (RFC 5656) and Ed25519 keys can now be generated and used.
- Host key fallback: Connections automatically fall back to the ssh-rsa algorithm if a connection attempt with the ssh-dss algorithm fails.