MAPILab Send Personally is a proven Outlook mass email add-in that not only provides true bulk mailouts in Outlook but also enables high-level personalisation in your mailings: you can send individual emails to a great number of recipients via Microsoft Outlook seamless and easily.
- True Outlook mass email tool: Send hundreds of messages as easy as one email. Create the Outlook message as you usually would, apply the distribution list and just click ‘Send Personally’ button instead of native ‘Send’ one.
- Personalised emails in Outlook: Make your mailouts really personalised. Perform bulk mailing in Outlook but provide a personal greeting for each recipient: name; surname or email address.
- Hiding recipients in Outlook emails: Just one recipient in ‘To’ field of email. Even if you are sending a message to an entire list of recipients, only one contact will be displayed in the ‘To’ field.
- Don’t let Outlook modify your HTML emails: Insert HTML code (created in a separate application) into the body of an email and Send Personally will execute sending without allowing Outlook to reformat or modify your HTML in any way. Your email will be properly displayed in any email client or on any device on the recipient’s side. Find detailed information in the related article.
- Maintain security when issuing mailouts: Don’t share all email addresses and contact information from your distribution list to all your recipients by displaying these details in email header. Recipients will not get the details of your distribution list whether it contains private or commercial data.
- Protection from 'reply-to-all' mistakes: Imagine you have sent email to your distribution list using the built-in Send option in Outlook. One recipient replies using the ‘Reply all’ button… and the reply is delivered to all the recipients in the distribution list. Protection from such incidents – sending an individual message to each contact – is provided using the Send Personally add-in.
- Enrich your email messages with personal data: You can use macros (special expressions automatically replaced by the recipient's personal data when sending a message) in the message text. Using macros, you can insert the recipient's name, e-mail address, as well as the name of the Outlook distribution list containing his/her address into a message at the time of sending.
- Reduce size of email header: If a message is sent to hundreds of recipients, its heading size might be several times larger than the size of the message text and the attachments together. Send Personally generates individual message to each recipient from the distribution list, so the mail header will be OK.
- Your mailing won’t end up in junk: When you perform mass mailing in Outlook, anti-spam tools on recipient side may identify your mail as spam owing to the numerous recipients in the email header. You can significantly decrease the chance of having your message junked by mailing with Send Personally: there is only one address in ‘To’ field.