Servers Alive is an end-to-end network monitoring tool running on Windows 2003/2008/XP/Vista/7. It works agentless and across operating systems. Its checks and alerts are on the cutting edge of technology.
Server Alice is available in the following editions:
- Servers Alive Standard: Has Extensive Monitoring, Flexible Alerting Engine, Smart Output, Graphical Results and agent-less for most monitoring, agents for secure environments.
- Servers Alive Enterprise: Includes the above features plus Database logging, Custom Fields, Convert the check result via scripting, Alert Schedule, On Call schedule for support personnel, RRDTools logging, Add a network route before a check is performed, Send out alerts when receiving an SNMP trap and Remote Agent checks.
- Extensive Network Monitoring:
High network monitoring performance without a high price. From a simple ping to more complex SNMP checks, web URLs to Windows performance monitoring. And if you can't find the check you need within our extensive list of available options you can always write your own using our very simple COM interface. Simply the most extensive network monitoring available.
- Flexible Alerting Engine:
Designed for real life alerting with maximum alerting types. Alerts can be sent to teams or persons, that way you can adapt the address to which the alert is sent based on the person's schedule. You'll get the alert when you're on-call, and not on other days.
- Smart Output:
Create your own HTML templates using our easy to use HTML tags to get great looking web output.
- Graphical Results:
Servers Alive uses industry standard RRD (Round Robin Database) to give you great looking graphics of check times and results that you can use in reports or web pages.
- Agent-less for Most Monitoring, Agents for Secure Environments:
Most of the monitoring can be done without special remote agents. However for some secure environments we also have remote agents.