Ideal for rapid bare-metal initial deployments to a large number of workstations and servers, and on-going deployment to the same hardware in education, training, and lab environments, Acronis Snap Deploy 5 lets you provision hundreds of workstations and servers as fast as you can provision one.
Acronis Snap Deploy is available in the following editions:
- Snap Deploy Workstation: Deployment product that enables IT organisations to deploy or restore laptops and desktops
- Snap Deploy Server: Deployment product that enables IT organisations to deploy or restore servers.
Acronis Universal Deploy for Server add on: Universal Deploy provides an efficient solution for hardware-independent system deployment by allowing you to install the crucial HAL and mass-storage device drivers in an image. With this feature you can automatically or manually select the HAL and mass-storage device drivers to fit the target hardware, ensuring that newly deployed systems with different hardware are deployed properly.
- Improve IT productivity by eliminating the need to manually install operating systems and applications onto individual machines.
- Save additional time by eliminating the need to manually configure machines with each deployment.
- Rapidly re-deploy machines when required to refresh or change configurations in a class, lab, or R&D, or test environment.
- Run scheduled deployments without IT staff monitoring.