Softalk Mail Server is a Microsoft Windows-based, fully featured mail server that provides any size of organisation with secure and dependable messaging. It includes a comprehensive set of features to protect organisations from virus-infected messages and spam e-mail including message archiving, anti-spam, anti-virus , content control and browser-based e-mail access.
- Message archiving: Softalk Mail Server's message archiver can capture every incoming, sent and internal message, storing it to a database, with full indexing for efficient searching of the archive.
- Anti-spam: Spam filtering of e-mail in Softalk Mail Server is provided to enable you to reduce the amount of junk mail that local users receive. This, in turn, will help reduce the amount of time and resource wasted by staff in receiving such messages.
- Anti-virus: Virus protection of e-mail in Softalk Mail Server is achieved in conjunction with BitDefender antivirus software. Softalk Mail Server uses BitDefender to check for the existense of a virus in a particular message.
- Content control: Content filtering of e-mail in Softalk Mail Server is about monitoring and controlling the content of messages
coming into and leaving organisations. Softalk Mail Server lets users define a set of rules which reflect
- Browser-based email access: Softalk Organizer is a browser-based collaboration client, which lets users manage calendars, contacts and email.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org