SolarWinds Engineer’s Toolset helps you monitor and troubleshoot your network with the most trusted tools in network management. Version 11.0 now comes with an intuitive web console for 5 of the most popular tools - Response Time Monitor, Interface Monitor, CPU Monitor, Memory Monitor and TraceRoute.
SolarWinds Engineer's Toolset is available in the following editions:
- Standard Toolset: is a collection of fundamental network discovery and troubleshooting tools that enable network engineers to diagnose issues and manage small to midsize networks.
- Engineer Toolset: includes a collection of powerful network management tools, all of which can be easily accessed through an innovative Workspace Studio to quickly resolve issues right from your desktop. With the Workspace Studio, you can organise your tools to tackle troubleshooting challenges and then recall that workspace with a click when you need it, saving valuable set-up time. And shared credential management saves more time as you can switch between the tools you need without re-entering credentials.
Engineer's Toolset benefits:
- Monitor and alert in real time on network availability and health.
- Perform robust network diagnostics for faster troubleshooting and quick resolution of complex network issues.
- Easily deploy an array of network discovery tools including Port Scanner, Switch Port Mapper and Advanced Subnet Calculator.
- Manage Cisco devices with specialised tools including Real-time NetFlow Analyzer, Config Downloader and Config Compare.
- Cut troubleshooting time in half and put frequently used tools at your fingertips. SolarWinds Orion integration makes easier and faster troubleshooting allowing you to start tools contextually from any monitored element in Orion.