SolarWinds Enterprise Operations Console
Enterprise Operations Console (EOC) provides a consolidated command centre for monitoring
enterprise networks with unified visibility into remote Orion servers running Orion Network
Performance Monitor (NPM) and its associated modules.
Orion EOC’s point-and-click setup allows it to be installed and configured in just minutes, unlike complex enterprise management solutions which require expensive consultants and significant effort to deploy. Orion EOC’s WAN-optimised architecture scales as your network grows; in fact, with Orion EOC, you can monitor as few as several hundred network elements to well over one million elements by consolidating data from dozens of remote Orion server deployments.
Views are provided of bandwidth use, response time, CPU, memory and disk space use. Integration is provided with all other Orion modules for handling VoIP infrastructure, network traffic, wireless devices and applications.
Enterprise Network Management benefits:
- Provides a consolidated command center to monitor your enterprise network
- Scales to monitor over a million network elements with no degradation in network performance
- Focuses your attention on mission-critical issues with global top 10 views of bandwidth utilisation, response time, CPU, memory, disk space utilisation and more
- Allows enterprises and Managed Service Providers (MSPs) to monitor overlapping IP addresses
- Perfect for the MSP Network Operation Center (NOC) - consolidates critical monitoring data from multiple customer sites onto a single screen