SolarWinds IP Address Manager provides automated DHCP, DNS, & IP Space Management that lets you say goodbye to spreadsheets.
Are you still using spreadsheets to manage your IP space? SolarWinds IP Address Manager (IPAM) enables you and your team to ditch your spreadsheets and switch to easy-to-use, centralised IP address management software. Now it’s easier than ever to manage and monitor Microsoft DHCP and DNS, as well as Cisco DHCP servers, all from a single, intuitive Web console.
SolarWinds IP Manager benefits:
- Centralised IP Address Management: SolarWinds’ IP address management software helps you easily manage thousands of IP addresses and ensure that each new mobile or smart device, virtual server, server, or desktop has its own unique IP address. By using SolarWinds’ IP management software you can publish reliable IP address documentation and enable teams to complete projects faster and with greater accuracy.
- Unified DHCP and DNS Administration: SolarWinds’ IP management software helps automatically provision addresses on virtually any major DHCP and DNS platform. You’ll be able to easily unify and manage all of your Microsoft, Cisco and ISC Open Source DHCP and DNS servers (or any combination). Now teams can easily find and configure IP addresses from a single management console.
- Active IP Resource Monitoring: IP Address Manager automatically and proactively detects IP address problems that can eventually lead to network disruption with SolarWinds’ IP monitoring software. IP Address Manager watches key IP resources and finds problems before they become incidents. This helps network administrators avoid disruption and prevent network downtime.
- IP Address Conflict Detection System: SolarWinds’ IP management software can actively detect duplicate IP addresses and IP conflicts for both static and DHCP environments to help prevent network problems before they happen.
- Powerful Alerting and Reporting: IP Address Manager helps you stay ahead of serious problems like address conflicts, poor performing DHCP/DNS servers, or full DHCP by using SolarWinds’ IP management software. In reality, most of these issues can get out of hand and turn into serious network outages as they go unnoticed or critical parameters are left unmonitored. So turn to being proactive instead of being reactive!