Solarwinds Network Topology Mapper automatically discovers your LAN or WAN and produces comprehensive, easy-to-view network diagrams that integrate OSI Layer 2 and Layer 3 topology data.
Solarwinds Network Topology Mapper (NTM) uses a multi-level polling method to discover all of the nodes on a network. After gathering information about the network and its nodes, Solarwinds NTM creates a highly detailed map that can be exported to Microsoft Visio, SolarWinds Network Atlas, and PDF formats.
Solarwinds Network Topology Mapper benefits:
- Automatically discovers and diagrams network topology.
- Supports multiple discovery methods including SNMP, ICMP, WMI, CDP, VMware and more.
- Exports network maps to Microsoft Office Visio, PDF, and PNG formats.
- Delivers reports on switch ports, VLANs, subnets, and inventory.
- Addresses reporting needs for PCI compliance and other regulatory requirements.