SolarWinds VoIP & Network Quality Manager
Stay a step ahead of VoIP Quality of Service (QoS) issues and end-user complaints. SolarWinds VoIP & Network Quality Manager monitors VoIP performance by analysing Call Detail Records generated by Cisco & Avaya CallManager and helps you proactively identify and eliminate distortion, latency and noise. It also generates synthetic VoIP traffic using Cisco IP SLA technology and facilitates capacity planning and measurement of voice quality in advance of new VoIP deployments. But that’s not all! SolarWinds VoIP & Network Quality Manager tracks key edge router and switch statistics and helps you keep a close eye on site-to-site WAN performance.
SolarWinds VoIP & Network Quality Manager benefits:
- Monitors VoIP call Quality of Service (QoS) metrics including jitter, latency, packet loss and MOS
- Correlates call issues with WAN performance for advanced troubleshooting
- Searches & filters call detail records
- Monitors site-to-site WAN performance using Cisco IP SLA technology
- Automatically discovers Cisco IP SLA enabled network devices & typically deploys in less than an hour