Solarwinds Web Performance Monitor (previously called Synthetic End User Monitor) is a web application monitoring software which can continuously monitor user experience using synthetic transactions. This product also enables administrators to find web app issues - internal (behind the firewall), customer facing, SaaS and cloud based - before their users do. With just a push of a button, an easy-to-use recorder captures the steps in any web transaction and saves them off into a test that administrators can schedule to run as frequently as every 5 minutes.
Solarwinds Web Performance Monitor delivers an at-a-glance insight into the duration and success of all critical transactions and aims to make synthetic transaction monitoring quick and easy.
- Monitor Web Applications: Easily monitor internal (behind the firewall), customer-facing, SaaS, and cloud-based apps, and get an at a-glance view into the status of all monitored applications using a slick Web-based dashboard.
- Cloud-based Transaction Monitoring: Perform cloud-based transaction monitoring quickly, easily, and inexpensively, and run synthetic transactions from Amazon EC2 whenever and wherever you want.
- Monitor Individual Steps:
Keep track of each step as a separate event, and measure the latency of each discrete step in a complex recording to accelerate troubleshooting.
- Multiple Player Locations: Simulate customers accessing your applications from all over the world, and check not only application health but also network availability.
Easy-to-Use Transaction Recorder: Quickly and easily record complex multi-step transactions with absolutely no tedious scripting involved.
- Transaction Alerting/Notifications: Set warnings and custom timing thresholds for individual steps and entire transactions, and get automatically notified when a transaction fails, indicating an application failure.
- Multi-tenant UI: Monitor Web applications and websites for global businesses and for IT shops that manage multiple business services and applications.
Simple Pricing Model: Simply multiply the number of recordings by the number of locations you want to monitor from, and that tells you the total number of licenses you need.
LUCID Interface: Simplify network troubleshooting with a Web interface that is logical, useable, customisable, interactive and drill-down (LUCID).