Sophos Reporter is your new go-to application for reporting on bandwidth, employee productivity and current web based threats.
- Sophos UTM Reporting Made Awesome: Generate Overview Reports or detailed Activity Reports on users, sites, apps, categories or any traffic that flows through your Sophos UTM. Sophos Reporter’s comprehensive filtering interface and seamless Activity Directory integration makes it a breeze to get the report you need.
- Live Real Time Dashboards: Sophos Reporter collects syslog messages from Sophos UTM to display live bandwidth, user productivity, and web protection dashboards. Simply hover over anything that looks interesting to run a detailed report and get at the heart of the problem.
- Easy Report Scheduling: Automatically generate customised reports every day, week or month. Send Department Managers reports on their department’s activity every week. Send subnet reports to network administrators each day, or unacceptable browsing reports to HR managers.
- Alerts: Sophos Reporter’s real-time alerting system notifies you as soon as there is something you need to know about. Sophos Reporter can automatically email details about events such as Malware, enormous file downloads, unacceptable browsing, or undesirable applications as soon as it occurs.
- Productivity Assessment: Sophos UTM’s URL Filtering does a great job at categorising web sites, and Sophos Reporter makes it extremely easy for you to assign those categories as Unacceptable, Unproductive, Acceptable or Productive. This enables you to simply monitor unproductive traffic without necessarily blocking it.
- Report on Archived / Historic Log Data: Need to report on more log data than Sophos UTM can store? Sophos Reporter can import archived off-box log files in addition real-time syslog messages.
- Report across all Sophos UTMs: Run more than one Sophos UTM to protect your organisation’s network? No problem. Just add each UTM as a Source in Sophos Reporter to collate all information into one unified reporting solution.