SpreadsheetGear 2012 adds some of the most frequently requested features including WPF and Silverlight controls, multithreaded recalc, 64 new functions, Windows 10 support, Windows Server 2012 R2 support, Visual Studio 2015 support, improved memory efficiency and performance particularly in 64 bit applications, custom row and column header text and styling for XAML controls, save to XPS and more.
The SpreadsheetGear 2012 family of products is made up of powerful and flexible Microsoft Excel compatible spreadsheet components and includes SpreadsheetGear 2012 for .NET and SpreadsheetGear 2012 for Silverlight.
- Excel Reporting: Easily create richly formatted Excel reports without Excel from any ASP.NET, Windows Forms, WPF or Silverlight application using spreadsheet technology built from the ground up for performance, scalability and reliability.
- Create Dashboards from Excel Charts and Ranges: You and your users can design dashboards, reports, charts and models in Excel or the SpreadsheetGear Workbook Designer rather than hard to learn developer tools and you can easily deploy them with one line of code.
- Excel Compatible Windows Forms, WPF and Silverlight Controls: Add powerful Excel compatible viewing, editing, formatting, calculating, filtering, sorting, charting, printing and more to your Windows Forms, WPF and Silverlight applications with the easy to use WorkbookView controls.
- Excel Charting: Enable users to visualise data with comprehensive Excel compatible charting which makes creating, modifying, rendering and interacting with complex charts easier than ever before.
- Excel Calculations: Evaluate complex Excel based models and business rules with the fastest and most complete Excel compatible calculation engine available including 398 Excel compatible functions, multithreaded recalc, array formula support and more.