Stylus Studio X16 XML Enterprise Suite is an advanced XML Integrated Development Environment (XML IDE) consisting of hundreds of powerful XML tools in one all-inclusive suite and high-performance Java & .NET components to design data integration applications. Stylus Studio adds powerful new features, again pushing the innovation envelope that helped establish Stylus Studio as the premier XML IDE. Stylus Studio's best-in-class features for working with XML, XQuery, XML Pipeline, XSLT, XSL:FO, EDI, XML Schema/DTD, XPath, XML & Databases, XHTML, XML mapping, XML publishing, Web services set a new benchmark for XML productivity.
- XML pipeline editor, debugger and code generator: Stylus Studio leads the way in XML tools innovation with its XML Pipeline Editor. The XML Pipeline Editor lets you model your entire XML application in a single design, instead of as numerous disjoint pieces. Code-generation and cross-language debugging round out this intuitive tool.
- XML publisher: Stylus Studio's XML Publisher is a powerful XML report designer that allows you to create advanced document layouts for use in single-source publishing, XML content management and multichannel publishing applications.
- Datadirect XML converters: DataDirect XML Converters – high-performance Java and .NET components that provide bi-directional, programmatic access to virtually any non-XML file (EDI, flat files, etc.) – are bundled with each installation of Stylus Studio 2011 XML Enterprise Suite. XML Converters allow you to seamlessly stream any non-XML data as XML to industry-leading XML processing components or to your own applications.
- XQuery mapper, editor, debugger and profiler: Stylus Studio boasts the most sophisticated XQuery development tools for any XML data integration project – it already provides full support for the January 2008 W3C XQuery Recommendation.
- XSLT mapper, editor, debugger, designer and profiler: Stylus Studio is the world's most advanced development environment for XSLT 1.0/2.0.
- JAVA and C# for .NET code generation: Stylus Studio 2011 XML Enterprise Suite allows you to generate Java code or C# for .NET based on any XQuery or XSLT document. You can specify options such as the package and class names and whether or not you want to make generated classes public.
- XML schema designer with documentation generator: The new XML Schema Designer is a graphical editor for generating, viewing and editing XML Schema. Advanced developers can also edit source files directly in text mode. Sense: X auto-completion helps to ensure well-formed and valid XML Schema.
- XML editor with fll Xpath integration: Stylus Studio provides XML editing facilities for the creation and editing of XML documents.
- XML differencing: An integrated XML Differencing tool simplifies visualising of changes made to files or folders.
- Web service development tools: Use Stylus Studio to compose a SOAP request and test a Web service without writing any code! The SOAP requests you create can be used in XQuery to provide a dynamic data source for XML transformations. Use the Stylus Studio WSDL Editor for a complete Web services application development solution. Supports MS .NET and Apache Axis.