SuperNova Magnifier & Screen Reader is ideal for individuals whose sight is changing or for organisations providing screen access to people with different sight levels. Offering the same OCR scan and read and natural voices as Magnifier & Speech, additions like the Dolphin Cursor and Item Finder to identify what’s on screen and refreshable Braille make this product suitable for all. Formerly known as SuperNova Access Suite.
- Control Panel: Clear, easy to see, easy to learn. The SuperNova control panel magnifies beautifully with no pixilation, so it’s always perfectly crisp and easy on the eye.
- 1.2 to 64 Times Magnification: SuperNova's True Font technology looks beautifully smooth even on the largest displays. Magnify text and images from 1.2 all the way up to 64-times.
- Touchscreen Magnification: Tablets and touch screen laptop access with SuperNova is effortless. SuperNova also includes a high contrast large print, onscreen keyboard which fits the screen width and lets you see what you’re typing.
- Colour and Visual Highlighting: Choose from 24 carefully designed colour schemes each designed to reduce glare and maximise your comfort while reading.
- Multiple Monitor Support: Get more done with multiple monitors. Magnify on one, two or as many displays as required. Multi-task with each magnified document on separate screens; project presentations original size to sighted audiences keeping speaker notes magnified on your laptop; work closely with a trainer or colleague who can follow a clone of your display, but at regular size.
- Magnify and Read in Comfort: Line View smoothly scrolls documents and web pages across a single line so you can sit back and enjoy reading without the distraction of screen clutter.
- Scan and Read Aloud: Scan and read paper documents and letters; ScreenReader includes inbuilt OCR (Optical Character Recognition) so you can independently read print documents.
- Human Sounding Speech: ScreenReader features the high quality, human sounding, Vocalizer Expressive text-to-speech synthesiser to read documents and apps out loud.
- Screen Reader: Text style information is announced so you can check your documents look great. Fonts, sizes, colours, bold, italic, underline, subscript and superscript changes can all be reported.
- The Dolphin Cursor: Dolphin Cursor explores the screen and controls the mouse, from the keyboard. Perfect for people who cannot see the screen or find using the mouse difficult.
- Braille Display Support: Over 50 literary and computer Braille translation tables included for Braille beginners, language students and computer programmers. Also includes the new Unified English Braille Code alongside traditional Grade I Uncontracted and Grade II Contracted codes.
- Getting Started and Help: ScreenReader comes with everything you need to get you up and running, right away: Setup wizard, video tutorials, Caps+F1 help and key describe mode.
- Bookshelf and Launch Pad: Conveniently browse and search millions of best sellers, classics and periodicals directly from ScreenReader's Bookshelf tab. Content from Bookshare and other trusted library partners is made instantly accessible with speech and Braille in the ScreenReader.
- Connect & View: Connect a camera to your computer and SuperNova Connect & View turns your tablet, laptop or desktop into a lightweight, portable video magnifier; partially sighted students can also connect to and magnify the teacher's interactive whiteboard on their own tablet or laptop.
- Portable on a Dolphin Pen: Choose SuperNova on a Dolphin Pen and ‘Guest mode’ gives you instant accessibility on the go. Plug your Dolphin Pen into any Windows PC and experience instant access to your favourite SuperNova features, with your personal SuperNova options already pre-set.