System Center Data Protection Manager
System Center 2012 – Data Protection Manager (DPM) is a server-based application that enables disk-based and tape-based data protection and recovery for computers in and across Active Directory domains. DPM performs replication, synchronisation, and recovery point creation to provide reliable protection and rapid recovery of data both by system administrators and by end-users.
- Disk-based data protection and recovery.
- Command-line scripting using Windows PowerShell.
- Enterprise deployment methods for distributing the DPM agent.
- Enterprise monitoring with Operations Manager.
- Tape-based backup and archive solutions.
- Disaster recovery solutions, which provides bare-metal recovery of servers running Windows.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org