Veritas System Recovery 16 delivers superior backup and disaster recovery for servers, desktops and laptops with a single unified solution that enables businesses to recover from downtime or disasters in minutes. With patented Restore Anyware technology, IT administrators can rapidly restore exactly what they need, when and where they need it – including entire physical and virtual machines to bare metal or dissimilar hardware as well as files, folders and granular application objects. Unlike other technologies, Veritas System Recovery also provides cross-platform Physical-toVirtual (P2V), Virtual-to-Virtual (V2V) and Virtual to-Physical (V2P) recoveries, making it the perfect complement to physical and virtual environments.
- Single, unified image-based solution to protect both virtual and physical machines.
- Backs up servers, virtual machines, desktops and laptops automatically without disrupting user productivity.
- Fast, flexible and reliable recovery of data and systems.
- Perform a full system restore to a specific point in time entirely from bare metal, eliminating time-consuming and error-prone manual system rebuilds.
- Seamless and automated P2V.
- Dramatically minimises downtime and avoids business disruption.
- Eliminates the need for duplicate hardware for disaster recovery purposes.
- Reduces storage costs, backup windows and network traffic with integrated data reduction technologies.
- Backs up to almost any disk storage device
- regardless of provider.
- Centralised management and enterprise scalability.
- Supports the latest Windows, Linux, VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V and Citrix XenServer operating systems and applications.