Cristie's Tivoli Bare Machine Recovery (TBMR) software provides recovery direct from Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM). TBMR is listed in the IBM Tivoli Open Process Automation Library (OPAL).
A Windows operating system can be recovered directly from a TSM backup to similar or dissimilar hardware.
TBMR is available in the following editions:
- TBMR for Windows
- TBMR for Linux
- TBMR for Solaris
- TBMR for HP-UX
- TBMR protects mission critical servers from the consequences of both physical damage and corruption of the operating system
- No additional backup is required and users can invoke the power of TSM to recover their operating system to any point in time provided by TSM. This reduces the data storage requirement as operating system files are not backed up twice
- Multiple servers can be recovered simultaneously. With recovery normally taking only a few minutes per machine, a whole data centre can be recovered within a few hours
- TBMR may also be used to migrate servers to new hardware
- Essential user interaction is kept to a minimum, but many powerful options exist to allow the expert to have full control.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org