TBarCode/X is a bar code generator software designed for UNIX, Linux and Mac OS X systems. The extensive barcode software package contains a spool system filter, a command line tool and a shared library for developers.
- Save Your Money: Use barcode technique with your existing printers!
- Save Time: Avoid time-consuming configuration of cryptic font escape sequences
- Create All Common Barcodes: Linear standard barcodes, 2D codes with high data capacity (QR-Code, Data Matrix, PDF417, MaxiCode...), the new GS1 DataBar and EAN.UCC Composite Symbology.
- No Reprogramming: TBarCode can be easily integrated into your existing applications.
- Device Independent: Barcodes can be printed with all printers supporting PostScript or PCL.
- Ready-to-use Spool Filter: The delivered spool filter turns your existing printers into a full-featured bar code printer. All spool systems available on the market can be upgraded with the barcode printing functionality (e.g. LPR, LPRng and CUPS).
- Image or Vector Graphics: Save bar codes to disk in bitmap formats (BMP, GIF, JPG, TIF, PNG) or as vector graphic (EPS, PCL, PDF).
- Barcode Library: The included shared library enables software developers to create powerful bar code applications (client, server, web).
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org