TX Text Control is a family of .NET and ActiveX royalty-free components that provides word processing features in re-usable component form. Using TX Text Control, you can create all kinds of text-based applications with the ease of programming that is characteristic of the .NET Framework and with highly sophisticated formatting and display capabilities which are normally the exclusive domain of large word processing packages.
TX Text Control are available in the following editions:
- TX Text Control .NET for Windows Forms: Offers developers a broad range of word processing features in one reusable component. It is ideally suited to all applications that demand powerful, but flexible word processing features.
- TX Text Control .NET for WPF: For WPF applications and WBF browser applications that require word processing functionality.
- TX Text Control ActiveX: For creating text-based applications using ActiveX offering developers advanced word processing in simple component form.
- Full Visual Studio Integration: Supports Visual Studio specific features such as the visual smart tags to access the most common tasks and it supports fully featured IntelliSense including property or method descriptions.
- WYSIWYG Word Processing: Add comprehensive WYSIWYG word processing to your own applications with in minutes.
- Report Generation: Create reports with master-detail relationship repeating blocks based on MS Word compatible templates.
- Mail Merge: Create reports with master-detail relationship repeating blocks based on MS Word compatible templates.
- Mailing Labels: Design, fill and print address labels or badges using TX Text Control.
- Document Conversion: Load and convert documents from and to any supported format. e.g. DOC to DOCX, DOCX to PDF.
- XAML Data Binding: Bind TX Text Control to Microsoft Ribbon for WPF using XAML and no code.
- Page Sections: Documents can be divided into an unlimited number of different sections, each one of which may be individually formatted.
- Page Colums: Any number of columns can be inserted into one document. All aspects of the columns can be set with the shipped dialog box.
- Background Images: Position images in front or behind the text or add transparent text frames on top of images.
- PDF Import: Import and edit PDF files for which the original word processing source files are missing.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com